This week I went a head and finished James ubiquitous computing assignment
Also went a head and looked more into web based game. Due to not done a web based game before so I went online and started to find items I could use within the game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week 31
This week i went a head and created another maze and looked for a troll assist that i could use for a mini boss during the maze.
-
This week i went a head and created another maze and looked for a troll assist that i could use for a mini boss during the maze.
-
this week i tried to get my head around the java gaming unit and also the ubiquitous computing units but i am struggling to understand the u...
-
this week i went a head and decided to go out and do a bit of research on how to add a torch into the game. so i managed to be able to fi...
No comments:
Post a Comment